Tree Work Permit

Applications are necessary for tree plantings, transplanting, removals, or stump removals on public property, in a parkway, in a tree lawn, or on other property owned by the City Mishawaka. An application is not necessary for work done on private property. Tree Work Permits should be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Department.

Administrative Office
904 N. Main Street
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Ph: (574) 258-1664
Fax: (574) 258-1736
Email Us


Parks Superintendent
Terry Zeller


Director of Recreation
& Special Events

Carmen R. Carpenter