Report a Violation

Home > GovernmentDepartments > Code Enforcement > Report a Violation


Reporting a violation can be several different ways:

Please ensure you provide the COMPLETE STREET ADDRESS or cross-street location, and TYPE OF COMPLAINT (i.e., falling fence, tall vegetation, illegal sign, etc.), and any other information that may be useful for a Code Enforcement Officer.

To remain anonymous when reporting a violation, call in your concern or use the Report a Problem feature without giving a name and phone number. Please note that e-mails are not anonymous as they contain the sender’s email address.



600 East Third Street

Mishawaka, IN  46544

Phone (574) 258-1612

Fax (574) 258-1713

Email Us



Joe VanNevel


Weights & Measures

Roger Shields

Phone: 574-258-1668