Where do I register complaints regarding zoning and land uses?

To file a complaint about issues you feel may be illegal or that may violate the zoning ordinance residents may notify the Building/Community Development/Planning Department. As an example, repairing of automobiles in residential areas and some commercial and industrial areas is not permitted.