How do I sign up for sewer repairs under the Sewer Insurance Program?

Contact the Sewer Maintenance Department by phone (258-1715) to describe the sewer problem. The information requested will be your name, address, and the name of the company that could not correct your sewer problem. The homeowner is required to pay a $250.00 deductible (cash or check) at the Engineering Department, City Hall, 600 East Third Street. The invoice from the contractor paid to correct the problem is also to be brought to the Engineering Dpeartment.