Construction Concerns

If you have concerns or questions regarding public construction projects -- NOT private property concerns or code violations -- in the community, please fill out the form below to notify the City of Mishawaka. If you would like a response to your communication please include your contact information.

For private property concerns or code violations, please choose a more appropriate form.

Address or Area of Concern

Please enter your email address. If you do not have one or would prefer to submit the form anonymously, leave the default address of

NOTE: Responses are case sensitive!
Enter the characters shown in the image.